Safe Video Production during COVID-19
Right now, we know how important it is for you to connect with your customers, stakeholders and even your own employees. We’re working to ensure clients can continue to create professional video content within a safe production environment. Like other industries, we’re adapting to new ways of doing business while maintaining high quality production. The health and well-being of our clients, partners and staff is our first priority. Bamboo Shoots is following all provincial and regional public health guidelines and taking extra measures to operate in a safe and responsible way.
- Maintain physical distance of minimum 2 metres
- Follow limits for indoor and outdoor gatherings
- Promote and facilitate frequent and proper hand hygiene
- Crew to wear non-medical face masks during all shoots
- All equipment disinfected prior to use and during production as required
- Mandatory requirement for any staff member with any symptom of illness (runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, etc.) to stay home and take appropriate measures
Example of Safe Live Stream Event
Bamboo Shoots has employed our vast technical and creative experience to develop effective solutions for safely recording and streaming high quality video content. Contact us to discuss how we can help you communicate with and engage your audience responsibly.